Are you looking for best alpine speakers, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the alpine speakers. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best alpine speakers.
This list is undoubtedly the best alpine speakers available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good alpine speakers, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a alpine speakers.
Best alpine speakers – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best alpine speakers.
If you are ready to choose a new alpine speakers, check out our recommendations for the best alpine speakers. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of alpine speakers available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best alpine speakers In Detailed
- Features: Component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters, 6-1/2" carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 1" silk dome tweeter with inline crossover, Handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power), Frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 88 dB, Woofer mounting depth: 2-5/16, and Grilles not included
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Features: 4" 2-way speakers, Carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 3/4" silk dome tweeter, Handles up to 45 watts RMS (140 watts peak power), Frequency response: 97-22,000 Hz, and Grilles not included
- 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Component Car Speakers + Alpine Sps-610 6.5" 2 Way Pair of Coaxial Car Speakers
- Type-R speakers have been known for their dependability and sound performance at a mid-line price. Chances are, you’ve heard the Type-R speakers and appreciated the loud & fun listening experience.
- The R-Series speakers use a new ring-type tweeter voice coil for increased efficiency and better tonal balance across the entire sound band, for improved overall sound quality.
- As with many high-end speakers, the Type-R components incorporate Wave Guide technology in the form of a phase plug in the center of the woofer cone. The Wave Guide enhances in-car sound dispersion and helps eliminate phase distortion.
- The new metal mesh grille with the R-Series logo badge provides a classic, attractive look. The mesh design also provides added sturdiness to the grille’s edge, for better protection against intrusions on the side of the speaker.
- 6"x9" 2-way car speakers (pair)
- Hybrid fiber woofer with multi-roll rubber surround | 1" silk dome tweeter
- Handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-29,000 Hz | Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/8"
- New Alpine R-Series R-S65C.2 speakers offer larger voice coils, new cone technologies, and better performance over the previous R-S65C models.
- Overall, the R-Series speaker is smaller, making them ideal for tight installations and use matching speaker grills that are shallower as well.
- The R-S65C.2 woofers have a larger 35 millimeter (mm) voice coil for increased motor control over the bass output verses the previous R-S65C.
- The R-Series speakers have been designed from the ground up utilizing an Alpine exclusive cone technology, CFRP: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer. This high-strength, yet lightweight material is formed so that its fibers align in the same direction as the curve and shape of the cone, thereby reducing resonant peaks.
- In addition, CFRP is used as a tweeter diaphragm, enabling the system to perform up into the 45kHz range, making the speakers compliant with High-Resolution Audio playback.
- 6x9" Car audio 2-way speakers with Grilles (Pair)
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each | RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-15/16" x 8-3/4"
- 110 Watts Max, 35 Watts RMS
- Poly-Mica Woofer Cone
- Santoprene surround
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 6"x8" 2-way car speakers (pair)
- Hybrid fiber woofer with multi-roll rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 63-29,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB | Top-mount depth: 2-9/16"
- Peak Power: 400W
- RMS Power: 100W
- Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- 3/4" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- 4 Ohms Impedance
Hope this list of the best alpine speakers will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.