Are you looking for best auto reverse cassette deck, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the auto reverse cassette deck. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best auto reverse cassette deck.
This list is undoubtedly the best auto reverse cassette deck available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good auto reverse cassette deck, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a auto reverse cassette deck.
Best auto reverse cassette deck – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best auto reverse cassette deck.
If you are ready to choose a new auto reverse cassette deck, check out our recommendations for the best auto reverse cassette deck. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of auto reverse cassette deck available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best auto reverse cassette deck In Detailed
- Dual-well cassette deck with full-logic controls, relay play, and high-speed dubbing
- Auto-reverse in both decks, including auto-reverse recording in deck II and rewind auto play in deck I
- Dolby B and C noise reduction, auto tape-type selection
- 6-segment LED level meter with peak-hold function helps you optimize recording levels simply and reliably
- 15-track music search lets you hear specific cuts with minimal search effort
- Country Of Origin : China
- Cassette Dubbing From A To B
- Real-Time Or High-Speed Dubbing Options
- Digitally Backup Tapes To Computer Via Usb Using Tape Converter Software
- Auto Reverse
- Dual Cassette Deck
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual stereo cassette tape deck features direct dubbing from cassette in two speeds. It provides normal and high-speed copy function. Both decks can be used for playback but only deck B can be used for recording/dubbing
- CONVERTS TO MP3: Use the included USB cable to connect the tape deck to an available USB port on your computer for quick transfer of music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer. Works on PC and Mac computers
- SUPPORTS CrO2: The double tapes player features CrO2 tape selector. Features recorder level control as well as gain control for adjusting audio signal from the unit to your computer. The auto stop function provides further control over end result
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The cassette player dual deck provides an RCA output for connecting to an amplifier or receiver. It also features an RCA input for connecting an external source intended for recording or dubbing
- SUPPRESS OUTSIDE NOISE: Enjoy your favorite cassette tape collection with the dynamic noise reduction feature which keeps the sound as clear as possible and control over record and play level meters with the dual cassette radio
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual cassette tape deck provides normal & high-speed audio cassette dubbing.
- MORE CONTROL OVER PRODUCTION: The dual cassette player includes a 3-digit tape counter, CrO2 tape selector and auto tape selector. It provides excellent recording level control for increased production level. The auto stop function provides further control over end result.
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The cassette player dual deck provides a digital link interface for connecting to the PT600A amplifier. Included are RCA line inputs and outputs.
- MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY: The audio cassette deck has a dual color multi-purpose fluorescent display for ease of use.
- VOLUME CONTROL: Enjoy dynamic noise reduction and control over record and play level meters with the dual cassette radio.
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual cassette tape deck provides normal and high speed audio cassette dubbing.
- MORE CONTROL OVER PRODUCTION: The cassette deck includes a 3 digit tape counter, CrO2 tape selector, and auto tape selector. It provides excellent recording level control for increased production level. The auto stop function provides further control over the end result.
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The dual cassette deck provides a digital link interface for connecting to the PT600A amplifier. Amplifier not included. Included are RCA line inputs and outputs.
- MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY: The audio cassette deck has a dual color multi purpose fluorescent display for ease of use
- SUPPRESS OUTSIDE NOISE: Enjoy dynamic noise reduction and control over record and play level meters.
- Deck 1: playback/auto-reverse
- Deck 2: record and playback/auto-reverse
- Dolby HX Pro with MPX filter (deck 2)
- Tape dubbing (normal/high speed)
- Large fluorescent display with peak hold (6+1 seg.)
- Dual auto reverse
- Dolby B and C noise reduction
- Dolby HX Pro circuitry
- Auto record level
- Multi-AMS track search
- Dual Cassette decks for REC/play (on both decks) with independent mechanisms. Noise reduction system suppresses hiss during playback (Equivalent to Dolby B). mic input with mic mixing for Karaoke and announcement applications. One-touch Dubbing, 12% pitch control and A-B repeat. Parallel recording for recording to two tapes at the same time. Usb output for digital recording on PC/Mac at CD-quality (48kHz/16-bit PCM).
- Normal (Type I) and chrome (Type II) tapes REC/play (Auto detect). metal (Type IV) tape play (Auto detect). REC mute creates four second silences with one touch, or silences of other lengths as desired. Timer REC/play ready 1. Four-digit digital tape counters. Rtz (Return to zero) function for one-touch Return to the tape counter "0000" Position. Repeat play (playback stops after a maximum of 20 repetitions). 12% pitch control 2. Dimmable fluorescent display with level meters.
- Rca analogue input jacks. 6. 3mm (1/4") stereo headphone output jack. Remote control included. Rohs Compliant.
- Drawing on teac’s proud heritage in creating world class tape recorders, an authentic double Cassette deck for the modern day. . . The w-1200 is a double Cassette deck featuring two, one-way Cassette decks, mic mixing, a USB digital output and other versatile recording features. In recent times, Cassette tapes have fascinated those whom have never used them, thanks to their warm, distinctly analogue sound, not to mention the ease of recording and the ability to create ‘mix-tapes’.
- Furthermore, the w-1200 can deliver digital Audio at CD-quality (up to 48kHz/16-bit PCM) to a computer via a USB cable, allowing digital archiving of your cassette tape library. Once you’ve digitised them on a computer, you’re able to enjoy your old tape-based music library anytime anywhere via a network player, DAP, smartphone or even in your car.
Hope this list of the best auto reverse cassette deck will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.