Are you looking for best brake flaring tool, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the brake flaring tool. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best brake flaring tool.
This list is undoubtedly the best brake flaring tool available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good brake flaring tool, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a brake flaring tool.
Best brake flaring tool – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best brake flaring tool.
If you are ready to choose a new brake flaring tool, check out our recommendations for the best brake flaring tool. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of brake flaring tool available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best brake flaring tool In Detailed
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
- Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming
- Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place
- Equipped with an enlarged die set compression area for better grip of dies
- This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft"
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
- MAKE DOUBLE & BUBBLE FLARES: The ABN Double Flare Kit & Bubble Flaring Tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines, braking pipe repairs, water, gas, refrigeration, and more; Fixed head and angles make clean, precise flares; Yoke type compressor with T-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Adapters included
- QUICK & PRECISE CUTS: Use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch (3-16mm) steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut
- BUILT TO LAST: Swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 11.9” x 2.8” x 9.2” inch (30.2cm x 7.1cm x 23.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 SAE & metric tubing sizes (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm), corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, yoke assembly reamer, tube cutter (1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm), and a carrying case for your convenience
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction. "
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. "
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
- Double flaring copper aluminum soft steel brake line tubing tool kit including 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters; Wide range of sizes - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability,provide instruction for easy use.
- 5 TUBING SIZES: The 4LIFETIMELINES heavy duty turret brake line flare tool allows you to create 45 degree highly precise double, single and bubble flares in 5 sizes of tubing, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 4.75mm.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: This brake flaring tool can work with stainless steel, steel and nickel copper tubing, being a smart and practical solution for brake lines, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience.
- CONVENIENT TURRET CARRIER: Keep all your dies ready, available and within immediate reach with the convenient turret carrier, which saves you the hassle of groping for small parts or losing them!
- PRECISION IS KEY: Keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, which requires minimal time, effort and cost!
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
Hope this list of the best brake flaring tool will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.