Are you looking for best cisco vpn router, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the cisco vpn router. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best cisco vpn router.
This list is undoubtedly the best cisco vpn router available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good cisco vpn router, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a cisco vpn router.
Best cisco vpn router – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best cisco vpn router.
If you are ready to choose a new cisco vpn router, check out our recommendations for the best cisco vpn router. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of cisco vpn router available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best cisco vpn router In Detailed
- PERFECT FOR BUSINESSES: High-speed Ethernet connectivity with up to 900-Mbps TCP throughput for faster downloads
- CONNECTIVITY: Robust and secure VPN - secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over IPsec, and Cisco IPsec
- LAN PORTS: 16 ports for high-performance connectivity
- CONNECTIVITY: Dual WAN support allows multiple Internet connections for load balancing and failover
- FLEXIBILITY: 2 USB ports to support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited lifetime , one year of technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports allow load balancing and business continuity
- Affordable, high performance Gigabit Ethernet ports enable rapid transfer of large files supporting multiple users
- Dual USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption provide strong security
- PORT COUNT: Integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch lets you connect your wired devices, such as computers, printers, or storage devices
- CONNECTIVITY: Supports Single Ethernet/SFP WAN Internet connectivity
- SECURITY: IP Security (IPsec) VPN support for highly secure site-to-site connectivity
- CONNECTIVITY: High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
- IDEAL USE: Perfect for the small business, home office, teleworker, retail, office, restaurant, or small branch deployment
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty, one-year technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty
- 4-Port switch
- Gigabit LAN
- Firewall protection
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
- Connects multiple locations and remote workers using VPN
- High capacity, high-performance SSL and IP Security VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser based device manager and setup wizards
- Product Name: RV130W Multifunction VPN Router| Marketing Information: The Cisco RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router is an easy-to-use, flexible, high-performance device well suited for small businesses. It delivers highly secure, broadband, wi
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz| Total Number of Antennas: 2| Number of External Antennas: 2| Antenna Gain: 2 dBi| Wireless Transmission Speed: 54 Mbps| Wireless Security: WEP| Wireless Security: WPS| Wireless Security: WPA| Wireless Security: WPA2|
- Network (RJ-11): No| VGA: No| Serial: No| USB: Yes| Powerline: No| PoE (RJ-45) Port: No| Management Port: No| Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1| Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet| Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T| VPN Supported: Yes| Mana
- Security Features: DNS| Security Features: NAT| Security Features: PAT| Security Features: DMZ| Security Features: ALG| Security Features: IEEE 802.1X| Security Features: MAC Filtering| Security Features: URL Blocking| Security Features: MD5 Authenti
- Certifications & Standards: IEEE Standards| Certifications & Standards: 802.11n| Certifications & Standards: 802.11g| Certifications & Standards: 802.11b| Certifications & Standards: 802.3| Certifications & Standards: 802.3u| Certifications & Standar
- Integrated 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- USB 3G/4G failover
- IP Security (IPsec) VPN for flexible remote access
- Support for separate virtual networks and wireless guest access
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 50 IPsec tunnels (for site to site and client to site VPN) and 5 OpenVPN tunnels for iOS and Android users
- 900 Mbps firewall and 110 Mbps IPsec throughputs
- Feature rich to meet a wide range of business network requirements
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF). Non operating Temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC (32ºF to 158ºF)
- LAN Ports - 4 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- WAN Ports - 2 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Weight - 1.27 lbs.
- High-speed 802.11N wireless router
- A 4-port 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet switch
- Intuitive, Browser based device Manager
- High Speed 802.11N Wireless Access Point
- A 4-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch
- An intuitive browser based device manager
Hope this list of the best cisco vpn router will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.