Are you looking for best e mount lenses, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the e mount lenses. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best e mount lenses.
This list is undoubtedly the best e mount lenses available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good e mount lenses, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a e mount lenses.
Best e mount lenses – The Winners!
No products for "e mount lenses" found.
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best e mount lenses.
If you are ready to choose a new e mount lenses, check out our recommendations for the best e mount lenses. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of e mount lenses available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
No products for "e mount lenses" found.
List of Top 10 Best e mount lenses In Detailed
- INCLUDES: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- A FAST, VERSATILE PRIME, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C Sony Mirrorless Cameras (E mount), including a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500, a6600.
- SIGMA accessories included: Sigma LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap + Rear Cap LCR II + Lens Hood
- SIGMA AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Sigma USA 4-Year Warranty.
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness,Minimum Focus Distance:2.63 feet (0.8 m)
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing. The maximum magnification ratio is 0.13 and the angle of view is 29 degree
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C):127.5
- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a sophisticated feel, Fast DC motor focus actuator system drives all lens groups
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32 degree
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH146), Lens front cap (ALC-F49S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
- Compact size makes it very portable
- Fully accommodates fast Hybrid AF
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Aperture range f2.0-22, Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- High performance E mount lens with excellent contrast; Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide) 3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18 105 mm
- Versatile 27 158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS C): 76° 15°
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Filter diameter (mm):72 mm
- It is recommended that you use a lens hood to reduce flare and ensure maximum image quality.Focal Length (mm)11/16 4 1/835 mm equivalent focal length (APS C)1 1/16 6 3/16 inches
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
- 7.5x high magnification zoom/ 27-202.5mm (35mm equiv.) focal length. Lens Groups / Elements : 12-16
- Outstanding sharpness from 1x aspherical and 2x ED glass elements
- 7-blade circular aperture contributes to beautiful bokeh. Hood Type:Petal shape, bayonet type. Minimum focus distance- 0.45 m (1.48 feet)
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for sharper stills and video
- Fast, precise, quiet AF for high-speed stills and impressive video
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, One LD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Hope this list of the best e mount lenses will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.