Are you looking for best infrared sensor for arduino, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the infrared sensor for arduino. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best infrared sensor for arduino.
This list is undoubtedly the best infrared sensor for arduino available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good infrared sensor for arduino, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a infrared sensor for arduino.
Best infrared sensor for arduino – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best infrared sensor for arduino.
If you are ready to choose a new infrared sensor for arduino, check out our recommendations for the best infrared sensor for arduino. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of infrared sensor for arduino available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best infrared sensor for arduino In Detailed
- Can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on.
- The effective distance range of 2 ~ 30cm, the working voltage of 3.3V- 5V
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on
- the module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 ¡ã, the distance can detect potential is adjusted
- The output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
- it has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal).
- Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules. It has red power indicator.
- Accurately measure distance to an object indoor or outdoor. Range: 10~80cm
- Simply supply power and connect the analog output to your Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, etc
- Operating voltage of 4.5~5VDC
- Easy-to-use out of the box by connecting the included 3-pin JST cable
- Human body infrared sensor module is an automatic control product based on infrared technology.
- Features: high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra low power consumption, ultra low voltage operation mode.Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V .
- Widely used in various types of automatic induction electrical equipment.Ideal for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC and more.
- The automatic sensor: to enter the sensor output range is high, people leave the sensor range of the automatic delay off high, output low
- If you have any issue when using our product,or you need product use documentation, please click “Geekstory”(you can find "Sold by Geekstory" under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
- MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements.
- Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can.
- Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
- The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
- The user can configure the digital output to be pulse width modulation (PWM). As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120°C, with an output resolution of 0.14°C.
- Feature: there is a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube of the IR sensor module, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when the detection direction meets the obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal)
- Function: the IR infrared obstacle avoidance sensor module can be applied in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, black and white line tracking, etc.
- Adjustable distance: the detection distance of the infrared module is 2 to 30 cm, and the detection angle is 35 degrees, the distance The distance at which the potential can be detected is adjustable
- Easy to use: the output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
- Application: the IR sensor module can be applied for 3-5V DC power supply modules; There is a red power indicator
- This HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor can turn on devices by detected motion. Automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent, fluorescent lamps, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, automatic washing machine and dryer Machines and other devices.
- Using Potentiometer 105, output timing is from 0.5S to 200S. Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V; Quiescent Current: <50uA; Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger(Default repeated trigger)
- Usage: HC-SR501 can use as a hightech products. Suitable for companies, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and family aisles, corridors. Or use for the security zone automatic lighting, lighting and alarm systems
- HC-SR501 Infrared PIR Motion Sensor for 3 pack: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0897BMKR3
- If any question, how to contact us? Please click “Stemedu”(you can find "Sold by Stemedu" under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
- Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
- Power: 3.3V to 5V
- Speed Measuring Sensor IR Infrared Slotted Optical Optocoupler Module Photo Interrupter Sensor for Motor Speed Detection
- IT can be used for slot-type photoelectric, as long as the non-transparent objects through the slot can trigger the output 5V TTL level. Schmitt trigger to use the trembling pulse, very stable, can be used for small car measuring speed, distance measurement and so on!
- Signal output indicator (while breaking the beam, outputs low level, the indicator lights up)
- Infrared detection, eliminating the interferences of external stray light
Hope this list of the best infrared sensor for arduino will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.