Are you looking for best lens for sony a6000, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the lens for sony a6000. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best lens for sony a6000.
This list is undoubtedly the best lens for sony a6000 available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good lens for sony a6000, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a lens for sony a6000.
Best lens for sony a6000 – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best lens for sony a6000.
If you are ready to choose a new lens for sony a6000, check out our recommendations for the best lens for sony a6000. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of lens for sony a6000 available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best lens for sony a6000 In Detailed
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Aperture range f2.0-22, Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Built for Mirrorless cameras, takes a 67mm filter size. Focus type : Manual Focus
- SONY E-mount
- With nine rounded aperture blades, a stepping ring motor, and compact design
- Perfect paring of high performance and pricing, Contemporary compactness, Art line Image Quality
- Accessories Included: Lens Hood, Rear and Front Cap
- For APS-C Mirrorless cameras including Sony E mount and Micro Four Thirds
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
- Compact size makes it very portable
- Fully accommodates Fast Hybrid AF
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- "Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded"
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
- 7.5x high magnification zoom/ 27-202.5mm (35mm equiv.) focal length. Lens Groups / Elements : 12-16
- Outstanding sharpness from 1x aspherical and 2x ED glass elements
- 7-blade circular aperture contributes to beautiful bokeh. Hood Type:Petal shape, bayonet type. Minimum focus distance- 0.45 m (1.48 feet)
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for sharper stills and video
- Fast, precise, quiet AF for high-speed stills and impressive video
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography
- Large Aperture: F/1.7 large aperture helps you achieve a blurred background effect and increases the brightness of your images in dark environments
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.2oz (176g) in weight, the lens is a perfect mixture of durability and portability for outdoor shootings
- Package Contents: NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens, Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap
- Amazing quality in half the size & weight of conventional DSLRs, World's fastest auto focus6 at 0.06 seconds and 179 AF points, Shoot 11 frames per second so you never miss any of the action.
- Capture life in high resolution and in low light with 24MP APS-C sensor and 2 lenses provide the tools you'll need to start shooting immediately, Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC.
- What you see is what you get with built-in OLED viewfinder, Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro, Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video, Convenient features and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro.
- Monitor Type: 7.5 cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT. Focus Type- Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF). AF Illuminator range-Approx. 0.3 – approx. 3.0 m (with E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached). Flash Range : 16 mm (focal length printed on the lens body)
- In the Box: AC adapter (AC-UB10), Eyepiece cup, Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Micro USB cable, Rechargeable battery pack (NP-FW50), SEL55210, SELP1650, Shoulder strap.
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
- Angle of view (on APS-C)-29 °–7 ° 40'
- Provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting
- Quiet Internal focusing makes smooth, responsive AF possible with minimum noise. Perfect for video capture
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images
- High performance E mount lens with excellent contrast; Minimum Aperture (F): 22
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide) 3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18 105 mm
- Versatile 27 158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS C): 76° 15°. Number of aperture blades are 7
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Filter diameter (mm):72 mm
- It is recommended that you use a lens hood to reduce flare and ensure maximum image quality.Focal Length (mm) 11/16 4 1/8 35 mm equivalent focal length (APS C) 1 1/16 6 3/16 inches
Hope this list of the best lens for sony a6000 will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.