Are you looking for best locator beacon for outdoors, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the locator beacon for outdoors. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best locator beacon for outdoors.
This list is undoubtedly the best locator beacon for outdoors available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good locator beacon for outdoors, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a locator beacon for outdoors.
Best locator beacon for outdoors – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best locator beacon for outdoors.
If you are ready to choose a new locator beacon for outdoors, check out our recommendations for the best locator beacon for outdoors. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of locator beacon for outdoors available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best locator beacon for outdoors In Detailed
- Once activated, an SOS distress signal with GPS position is sent direct to Search and Rescue forces worldwide using the 406 MHz Emergency Distress Signal with 121.5 MHz Homing Signal (No Subscription Required)
- Small, rugged, lightweight personal locator beacon that is buoyant and includes attachment clips including a belt clip, oral inflation tube clip, straps and lanyards for increased wearability for hikers, boaters, campers, climbers, RVing and all your outdoor adventures
- Send non-emergency self test and GPS test messages to multiple contacts via text message (SMS) and email with a customized message using the optional 406Link testing subscription
- Global Coverage using the 3 satellite constellations of COSPAS-SARSAT, which sends your distress message directly to Search and Rescue agencies worldwide without the need for a rescue monitoring center
- A bright LED Strobe light as well as an Infrared Strobe light ensures multiple visual signals to rescuers
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Emergency Distress Signal / Homing signal
- LED Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage / Cospas-Sarsat / MEOSAR
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- This Personal Locator Beacon is pre-programmed for registration with the US country code. Whilst it will function anywhere around the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search and Rescue authorities
- Should you wish registration outside of the US, please purchase our from our ‘ACR ResQlink Non-Buoyant PLB - Programmed for Rest of World’ and advise us which country you require for registration. The device can be registered in the country of your choice
- This PLB is programmed for registration with the US country code. Whilst it will function anywhere in the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search and Rescue authorities with whom the PLB would be registered
- PLBs have been proven, tried and tested in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions.Even in extreme conditions and situations, ResQlink activates easily.Just deploy the antenna, pull the anti-tamper seal and press the ON button
- This PLB should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search and Rescue services. Deliberate misuse of the device could result in a penalty
- Battery, typical Performance : 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
- 406/121.5MHz plb
- Easy to operate
- No subscription needed
- High brightness LED SOS light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
- 406 MHz Distress Signal - Sent Directly to Search and Rescue Authorities Worldwide
- 66 Channel GPS Receiver Pin-points your location
- 121.5 MHz Homing Signal - Allows Search and Rescue to zero in on your location as they get close to your location.
- LED Strobe Light
- No Subscription Fees Required - PLBs work on Government Search and Rescue Satellites so no annoying monthly or annual fees.
- GlobalFIX V4 GPS EPIRB with Manual Bracket (Category 2)
- ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon
- Firefly PRO Waterbug and HemiLight3 Rescue Strobe Lights
- Signal Mirror with Res-Q Whistle
- RapidDitch Express buoyant ditch bag
- [High Intensity Strobe Light Beam]: Rated ≥ 8 hours with tested run time up to 20+ hours, this exceptionally intense survival beacon with a luminosity of .75CD meets USCG, MED and SOLAS requirements and is regarded as essential kit for both commercial and pleasure boaters alike.
- [Water Activated]: This device works in either salt or fresh water and can easily be deactivated with a push of the red button. While it is designed to function automatically, in a man overboard situation, the switch allows for signal usage optimization for emergency locator, should a rescue opportunity arrises. More tips for boaters are contained in the description below.
- [Positively Buoyant]: Compact and smaller in size than many other approved lights, the smooth sided housing features a vest clip and nylon rope lanyard, large enough to easy secure it around the neck while maintaining the water tight integrity of the inflatable life vest by not presenting a puncture hazard.
- [Product Specifications]: This light can easily be retrofitted to existing life jackets and exponentially increases visibility of a standard international orange floatation devices. Deckhands are only limited by their imaginations for the myriad of uses and applications this water activated auto light can have onboard any vessel. Meets the following specifications: SOLAS 74/96, MSC 207(81) MSC 81(70), LSA, MSC 218(82), MSC226 (82), MSC323 (89).
- [Absolutely, Indispensably for Night Signaling]: This is not something you need…until you need it. The days of signal flares are long gone. While the light is visible during the day as a strobe, at night this light is a huge asset and at this price, there is every reason to be prepared for the unexpected.
- Touchscreen - 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen display with Dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- ABC sensors - 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic Compass with accelerometer and Barometric altimeter sensors
- Ruggedized for the outdoors - ergonomic, rugged design that Stands strong against dust, dirt and humidity -and it is water-rated to Ipx7
- Capture the moment - 8 Megapixel Autofocus Camera with LED flash/Torch
- Connect iq - connect iq compatible to customize the Device with data fields, widgets, and apps; find what you like or build your own
- BLUETOOTH: Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
- MESSAGE: Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S.: Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- TRACKING: Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps interface. Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
- CHECK IN: Quickly and easily let everyone know you're OK
- ResQLink View Personal Locator Beacon
- ResQFlare Electronic Distress Flare
- C-Strobe H2O Rescue Light
- Signal Mirror with USCG Res-Q Whistle
- RapidDitch Dry Bag
Hope this list of the best locator beacon for outdoors will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.