Are you looking for best midi controller for lightroom, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the midi controller for lightroom. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best midi controller for lightroom.
This list is undoubtedly the best midi controller for lightroom available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good midi controller for lightroom, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a midi controller for lightroom.
Best midi controller for lightroom – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best midi controller for lightroom.
If you are ready to choose a new midi controller for lightroom, check out our recommendations for the best midi controller for lightroom. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of midi controller for lightroom available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best midi controller for lightroom In Detailed
- Universal Pocket Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Long-wearing 60-mm master fader
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- SIMPLE MIDI MAPPING: 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 11 assignable buttons and 6 DJ Transport Buttons, 1 X/Y fader slider and can be MIDI mapped to control CC or program change messages to any parameter or function to record in your favorite DAW
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: A single cable connects the mini controller kit to the USB port of any Mac or PC laptop computer or desktop PC. No extra power adapter necessary! Works with all professional Digital Audio Workstation software like Logic, Ableton Live, Pro tools or GarageBand
- PERFECT FOR ELECTRONIC MUSICIANS: Compact board surface features LED light transport control allowing you to quickly play, rewind, fast forward, loop, stop and record all without hunting for settings in your DAW. Master your music by ear - adjust volume and mix virtual sound parameters more fluidly from the 9 sliders and rotary knobs
- 4 PRESET BANKS: Change the portable production hardware preset bank directly from the controller and switch to entirely different mapping scheme. Mixing system package allows you to quickly change instruments during live performance. Great desk equipment accessories for any recording studio musical station
- INCLUDES MIDI EDITOR SOFTWARE: Download and install the programmable software to your Windows or Mac and make advanced edits to the global midi channel, switch between toggle and switch mode, or change CC value for both on and off
- Includes: 9 midi control groups: 9 knobs + 9 sliders + 9 buttons
- 4 programmable memory banks
- 6 transport buttons: Rew, play, FF, loop, stop, rec
- Plug and play USB 2.0 cable, no need of driver installation
- Comes with editor software
- 13 inch, slim line ultra portable pad controller with 8 backlit velocity sensitive drum pads for triggering samples, loops, controlling virtual instruments and more
- 8 MPC Q Link knobs for seamless mapping to DAW parameters, virtual instruments and effect parameters for hands on control and expressive performances
- 4 programmable memory banks provide instant recall of mappings for DAWs, virtual instruments, effects and more
- Lightweight, ultra portable design stows easily in a laptop bag for production capability everywhereUSB powered and plug and play setup for Mac and PC
- Works with all popular applications including GarageBand, Logic, Sonar, Cubase, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reason, Fruity Loops, Digital Performer, and more
- Build your own tactile editing controller - snap together sliders, dials and buttons to create a controller made to fit you and your unique editing style.
- Expert Kit: Our most popular Kit! Own your editing process with this selection of modules.
- Kit Contains: 1 Palette Core unit with Color OLED Screen, 2 Arcade-Style Buttons, 3 Multi-Function Dials, 2 High Sensitivity Sliders, 1 USB Cable, 1 Quick Start Guide with software download link. Snap
- Palette Supports: Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Illustrator CC, InDesignCC, Audition CC, Capture One Pro, and Much More!
- Excellent Customer Service & Support from the Manufacturer: Palette Gear. Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments about Palette!
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- Lightweight, compact and robust ultra portable MIDI mixer / DAW controller seamlessly maps all mixer settings to your DAW with a single push of a button
- 8 individual line faders and 1 master fader for controlling track volume, virtual instrument parameters, effect settings and more
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel for controlling EQ, bus sends, virtual instrument parameters, effect settings and more
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Assign any of MIDImix's settings using your DAW's MIDI Learn feature and control your music your way
- A compact physical MIDI controller that's ideal for mobile or desktop uses.
- USB and wireless for more music production freedom.
- Refined and stylish design
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- Infinitely rotatable & clickable dial for precise control. Acts as a button and allows press-and-turn functionality.
- Adjust dial sensitivity and set custom ranges per function.
- Can be used to control MIDI notes on press down, in addition to control change (CC) messages. The CC messages allow for deeper control of volume faders, panning or even dry/wet effect adjustments.
- Finished in anodized aluminum casing with a rubberized, anti-slip bottom and a customizable color LED Halo.
- This add-on module needs a Palette kit. (Sold separately)
- EDIT FASTER AND EASIER - Editing with the Loupedeck allows you to focus on your editing rather than navigating through Lightroom's user interface. This also allows you to edit photos in fullscreen.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE - Whether you're a seasoned professional or a beginner, the Loupedeck can help anyone edit their photographs in Adobe Lightroom.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Customize any of the dials, knobs, or buttons to control any lightroom setting. Skip the long preset list and quickly apply your favorite presets to pictures using one of Loupedeck's 5 dedicated preset buttons.
- PRECISION EDITING - The Loupedeck's knobs and scroll wheels allow you to carefully and precisely change levels, letting you make quick precision changes to your creation. You can customize dial sensitivity.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE - You can use the Loupedeck with Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 as well as Apple OS X. It connects through a standard USB port like keyboard or mice.
Hope this list of the best midi controller for lightroom will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.