Are you looking for best non contact voltage tester, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the non contact voltage tester. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best non contact voltage tester.
This list is undoubtedly the best non contact voltage tester available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good non contact voltage tester, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a non contact voltage tester.
Best non contact voltage tester – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best non contact voltage tester.
If you are ready to choose a new non contact voltage tester, check out our recommendations for the best non contact voltage tester. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of non contact voltage tester available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best non contact voltage tester In Detailed
- Voltage Tester automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- Dual Range testing, select 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC
- Non-Contact & Safe Voltage Tester - Testing can be achieved without physical contact for its NCV Inductive Probe; Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing; In testing AC voltage, it can automatically detect the live wire or null wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field; In the vicinity of the voltage to be tested, the pen will give an alarming sound；Safety Compliance：CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE
- Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Testing - Adjustable sensitivity makes its measurement more sensitive and flexible;The Voltage Tester Pen has the dual testing range, you can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs(12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC); Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; In using, the NVC sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen, simple and clear
- High Definition LCD Screen & Low Battery Indicator - When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire; When the battery voltage drops to less than 2.5 V, the flashlight of LED display reminds you to replace the battery
- Buzzer Alarm & LED Flashlight - A white LED flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; The lighting lamp and the probe are combined together, convenient for measuring; The buzzer alarm is loud;Triple alarms of sound, light and screen display for testing
- Auto Power Off & Portable Pencil Hook - After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to extend the battery life and save energy; the convenient portable pencil hook help you to take it out easily; 24-month service
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
- Voltage Tester provides non-contqact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Volt Pen with high intensity, bright green LED that indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workplace
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and a warning tone sounds
- Discreet digitally controlled ON/OFF power button
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- Handheld non-contact voltage tester for taking quick, accurate voltage readings
- Compact pen-style design fits easily into a pocket or on a tool belt; backlit LCD display
- Colored LED indicator lights and beeping function; glowing tip is easy to see; flashlight function
- Dual voltage sensitivity detection; IP67 and 2m drop proof design
- System self-testing function
- Included components: two 1.5V AAA batteries, user manual
- 【Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Wide Testing Range】 This Non-Contact Voltage Tester Voltage within 12-1000V AC, All Electric Appliances in Your Family can be Tested by it
- 【Safe and Convenient】 The Voltage Pen Tester Detectes Voltage in a Non-Contact Way, So Do Not Worry about There Could be any Possibility of being Shocked by the Electricity
- 【High Efficiency】 As Long As Voltage is Detected, the Led in the Tester Pen will Shine
- 【Multifunction, Easy to Use】 It Also Acts as an Emergency Flashlight which can Illuminate the Working Area, You can Use the Non Contact Voltage Detector in Circuit Breakers, Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Outlets, Wires and Anywhere You Need it
- 【CE CAT III600V RoHS Certificate】 A Professional Tester, It is Perfectly Suitable also for DIY'ers, Hobbyists and Home Owners, It Helps You Make the First and the Most Important Safety Check
- VERIFIES VOLTAGE PRESENSE: Verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- CIRCUIT SENSING: Non-Contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature (VD6504)
- AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE INDICATOR: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection (VD6504)
- RATED: CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US (GFI6302), CAT Rating III 1000V, IV 600V, (VD6504) 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- Voltage tester provides non-contact detection of AC voltage
- Volt pen detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage - the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there's voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns: [email protected]
Hope this list of the best non contact voltage tester will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.