Are you looking for best shop press bender, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the shop press bender. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best shop press bender.
This list is undoubtedly the best shop press bender available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good shop press bender, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a shop press bender.
Best shop press bender – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best shop press bender.
If you are ready to choose a new shop press bender, check out our recommendations for the best shop press bender. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of shop press bender available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best shop press bender In Detailed
- Precision Engineered Metal Working Tool Designed To Produce Accurate, Variable Length Bends
- Bends Up To 90° Angles In Mild Steel And Aluminum In Widths Up To 12” And Thicknesses Up To 3/8”
- Attaches To Most Standard 12 Or 20 Ton Hydraulic Shop Presses
- Examples For Mild Steel:3/16" X 12" Width ; 5/16" X 6” Width ; 3/8” X 3” Width
- Create Complex Shapes
- 12" Press Brake Bender Attachment
- Attach to Most Standard 12 or 20 Ton Hydraulic Shop Press (please see photos for attachment fitting dimension details)
- Press Brake Bender: ;Bending Length Max.: 12"
- Bending Thickness (may vary): 3/16" (5mm, 4 Gauge) ;3/16" x 12" Length ;5/16" x 6" Length
- Weight: 34 Lbs *Estimate Only* ;Overall Dimension: 14-1/2''L x 7-1/2''W x 8''H *Estimate Only*
- Single-speed hydraulic handpump lowers the ram of the bench-mount press with up to 10 tons of force
- Adjustable-height table within the H-frame enables proper positioning of large and bulky items
- Movable workhead facilitates off-center pressing
- Release valve initiates and controls ram return after downstroke
- Includes a flat ram nose, a reduced-step nose, and two table plates for precise pressing and support
- Overall height: 23"
- Spindle travel: 1-5/8"
- Drill chuck: 1/64" - 1/2"
- Dust port size: 2"
- Swing: 8-1/2"
- Swing: 20-Inch
- Drill chuck: 5/8-Inch
- Arbor: JT-3
- Number of speeds: 12
- Range of speeds: 210 to 3,300 RPM
- Motor size: 1 HP, 1,720 RPM
- Switch: Toggle type
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4-inch
- Accepts 5/8-inch drill chuck
- Built-in 110V light socket
- Cast iron head
- Large quill allows greater accuracy
- Head casting features a permanently lubricated ball bearing spindle assembly, using four heavy duty ball bearings in an enclosed quill for longer life.
- Massive T-slotted production work table (Model J-2550 only)
- Table tilts 45°
- Ideal for Machine/Welding Shops
- Hobbyist and Schools
- Prototype and fabrication work
- Item Package Dimension: 18.25" L x 16.88" W x 11.63" H
- o 18” rod bender, Handles up to 16 gauge aluminum and 18 gauge sheet metal
- o Makes clean, smooth bends up to 90 degrees
- o The Bender features handles with knobs to give you additional leverage for easy bending
- o Features mounting holes in the base, giving you the versatility for stationary or portable applications
- o Constructed of heavy-duty, 3/16” aluminum for a tough and durable tool
- o 1 year limited Manufacturer’s parts warranty
Hope this list of the best shop press bender will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.