Are you looking for best trivia games for adults, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the trivia games for adults. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best trivia games for adults.
This list is undoubtedly the best trivia games for adults available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good trivia games for adults, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a trivia games for adults.
Best trivia games for adults – The Winners!
But these three has some more compitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best trivia games for adults.
If you are ready to choose a new trivia games for adults, check out our recommendations for the best trivia games for adults. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of trivia games for adults available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best trivia games for adults In Detailed
- Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say â€œjapanâ€ in japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did sleeping beauty actually sleep?
- In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don't receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer!
- Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know
- An addictively entertaining trivia game where it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself sayâ€¦ ahhh!... I should have known that!
- Players 2+ / age 14+ / box size 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 inches
- RACE TO UNRIDDLE FASCINATING CLUES about everyday people, places and things. The game is part riddle, part trivia and part sound logical reasoning.
- THE CLUES ARE FASCINATING AND CHALLENGING...everyone will be on the edge of their seat to see who guesses the answer!
- CREATES MORE CONVERSATION THAN (DARE WE SAY) ANY GAME EVER! Fantastic trivia game for adults for get-togethers, dinner parties and nights with the extended family.
- DESIGNED TO BE SIMPLE TO PLAY. We eliminated cumbersome game boards, die and the oodles of game pieces that are typically required for trivia games.
- OPTIMAL FOR 3-7 PLAYERS 16 years or older. However, its very fun for 2 people who just want to quiz each other. The content is "PG", but it's best suited for adults because of the breadth of topics covered.
- Play Smart Ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes game board, 6 playing pieces and stands, 411 question cards, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions
- New Edition: All New Questions in 2017
- Flashback to the dopest decade that's all that and a bag of chips
- Play over 400 pop culture questions crammed with pictures, trivia and various game challenges. Relive gnarly fashions, trends, movies, TV and the tunes!
- Comes with 200 cards containing over 400 questions, 30 second timer and instructions
- Listen to the complimentary game soundtrack on Spotify
- Made in the USA
- PUB QUIZ AT HOME: bring the weekly pub trivia night home to play in teams or host your own live-streamed trivia night using questions from the game!
- TEST YOUR WITS: play with over 1000 original trivia questions covering 6 different categories
- 6 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES: play in teams and answer questions that cover 6 different pop culture categories like sports, past present and future, pop culture, anything goes, geek knowledge and literature
- FAMILY GAME NIGHT: drinking is optional but not required for this game, perfect for 4 or more players ages 12 and up
- PARTY GAME NIGHT: people like you brought this game to life through kickstarter, with crowdsourced content and questions to keep content relevant
- BE THE QUIZMASTER: Host your own live stream pub quiz events on Youtube, Twitch, Instagram or Facebook easily and effortlessly with content from the game
- Skill level: Beginner
- Wit's End is a challenging and entertaining trivia and brain-teasing game that will test your wits as well as you knowledge.
- Answer questions in four mind-challenging categories as you work your way to the center of the board. Think laterally and wrap your mind around a TEASER, deduce the ODD-1-OUT, figure out the SEQUENCE, or try your luck in the WILD CARD category.
- The questions are packed with trivia, riddles and brain teasers on history, current affairs, popular culture, geography, science, arts and more.
- So think hard and have fun while being driven to your Wit's End! For 2-6 players/teams. Ages 16 to Adult.
- An Award Winning Board Game for Party & Trivia Night! Scroll down to learn more.
- Click the WIT'S END video to play a round of the game? Are you ready for the challenge?
- Blanchard, Amy E. (Author)
- Linde, Nancy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 424 Pages - 09/25/2012 (Publication Date) - Workman Publishing Company (Publisher)
- You Said What?! This is the filthy trivia game that you and your friends will never forget.
- Grab Friends: This game is designed for players ages 17+ and is encouraged to be played with 2+ players.
- How To Play: Players rotate drawing a trivia card while the rest of the group competes to guess which answer is correct. Once everyone has guessed, the judge reveals the correct answer and awards one point to those who chose correctly.
- What's Inside: Includes 500 trivia cards plus instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
- (Playback Language)
- English (Publication Language)
- Quiz your family and friends and find out who the real know-it-all is
- Includes 900 questions covering a variety of topics
- Categories include Past & Present, Rock & Pop, TV & Film and more!
- Easy to play with a few or a large group
- For 2 or more players, ages 14 and up
- The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game is for the trivia buff who loves to show off how smart they are. Play traditional rules or quicker gameplay
- This Master Edition of the Trivial Pursuit board game includes 2,950 intriguing, challenging, and sometimes humorous questions
- This trivia game features 6 question categories including geography, entertainment, history, art and literature, science and nature, and sports and leisure
- Play the Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game following classic gameplay, or collect a wedge any time you answer a questions correctly, not just on the wedge spaces
- The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game comes with a timer to keep up the pace
Hope this list of the best trivia games for adults will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.